PixelsChain is inspired by the Reddit pixel painting experiment launched in 2017
We want to launch a collective NFT experiment in the Web3 world as well, and the final work will be made into a unique NFT to be sold on OPENSEA, with the proceeds distributed to all participating users.
rules of the game
- Pixelschain's canvas has only 256*256 pixels, and each pixel has a 5-minute cooldown, which means it can only be colored once in 5 minutes.
- Each user can get an account to participate in painting after Connect wallet.
- The end time of the game will be notified when it is set depending on the participation.
NFT auction distribution plan
- 70% will be allocated to all participating users
- 15% will be allocated to the development team
- 15% will be allocated to servers, distribution POAP, NFT and other expenses
- POAPs will be issued to all wallets that have participated in this Pixelschain game
- 70% of the final auction proceeds will be distributed to all participating users, to be announced at a later date after the auction is completed, and then voted on by participating addresses
- 1,000 participants will be selected to receive the Avatar NFT whitelist that we will release later